Nomination Form for the Duncan Area Arts Hall of Fame 2025
NOMINATIONS ARE DUE August 31, 2024
Artist: Noteworthy individual or group who through a substantial body of work in an artistic discipline of music, visual arts, or performing arts has demonstrated outstanding accomplishments that have brought benefit, entertainment, and/or recognition to the Duncan area community.
Patron: Noteworthy individual or organization who has given prolonged and exceptional service and support to the artistic and multicultural activities in the Duncan area.
Pathfinder: Noteworthy artist, patron, or organization whose contributions have had a profound impact on the development and evolution of culture and arts in the Duncan area.
- Level of talent and awards
- Level of recognition – worldwide, national, state, community, and/or local
- Benefit and/or entertainment to the Duncan area, state of Oklahoma, nation, and world
- Benefit to his/her art form
- Other Artist, Patron, and/or Pathfinder contributions
- Contributions to the arts
- Benefit to the Duncan area, state of Oklahoma, nation, and/or world
- Other Patron, Artist, and/or Pathfinder contributions
- Actions taken to establish a change in the Duncan arts community
- Benefits to the Duncan area
- Other Pathfinder, Artist, and/or Patron contributions
Hall of Fame Nomination
"*" indicates required fields